The Evolution of the Logo
Over the course of its century-long history, the Noberasco logo has undergone several redesigns to keep pace with a constantly evolving society.
What has never changed, however, is the concept of quality and authenticity that it embodies—a true guarantee of naturalness and goodness that has endured from 1908 to the present day.

The first logo was used until 1965 and features the initials of Benedetto Noberasco, founder of the company and of the city of Albenga, where it is headquartered.

In 1966, the first redesign was introduced, featuring a stylized explosion with the word "Ban" prominently displayed at its center—a derivation of the old B N A, commonly read as "ban."

In 1983, the logo was redesigned by Roberto Ragni. The design was softened by removing the sharp edges, and the lettering was standardized to make it easier and more precise to read.

The Noberasco typeface has been transformed into a more distinctive logo.

The Noberasco logo has been given a softer, more rounded shape, complemented by a green circular pictogram.

The Noberasco logo once again takes center stage as the brand’s focal point, accompanied by the tagline “Since 1908, a world of colorful fruit.”

To coincide with the opening of the Carcare facility, the logo is enlarged and the tagline is changed to “It’s easy to feel good.”

With a history spanning 114 years, Noberasco has been designated a Historic Brand.